Thursday, April 7, 2011
Presley is Turning 2!!!
I can't believe that my BABY is turning 2!! It seems like only yesterday that I was massively pregnant, totally grouchy and complaining everyday that I wanted her out, and now she is two! (Well not officially until April 18th).
Here is her Birthday invitation. She is completely obsessed with Shrek and would watch it all day long if I let her. She likes the babies and donkey and points them out whenever they come on the screen. Isn't it only fitting that she is my daughter that loves anything gross or scary and un-princesslike. Unlike her sister, who has renamed herself Rapunzel and would wear pretty pink tu tu's all day long if I would let her. I am pretty sure that I could not have got two children that were any more different if I tried!
When Presley saw these invitations I made she was so excited that she has claimed one of them for herself, and stares at it smiling constantly. It is now totally bent and destroyed but she loves it, so it should be pretty fun to see her on her actual Birthday when everything is Shrek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's funny how completely opposite kids can be. Adds spice to life though :)
ReplyDeleteCute invite!