That's right, I finally broke down and created a blog!
I have thought about doing one for a while now, but first had now clue how to make a blog, and then second was not sure if I would ever be dedicated enough to actually update it. So here goes.
There has not been anything that greatly interesting going on in our lives lately. We are all getting excited for warmer weather to come and finally get out of being cooped up inside the house all day!! A few weeks ago it actually got warm enough for us to go outside for a walk to the park. Poor Carter could hardly believe his ears when he got asked if he wanted to go for a WALK! I don't think anyone has ever seen a dog that excited before.
I mean sure by the time we got home our pants were soaked up to our knees in melting snow, and everyones shoes needed to be dried out over nigh, but it was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone.
On Thursday we head to Utah for the weekend. It should be an interesting drive with Presley on board. But who knows maybe we will get lucky and she will miraculously sleep the entire way (it can't help to dream right?). We managed to score some tickets to the Saturday afternoon conference session, so we are pretty excited about that. The girls are just excited about the pool and water-slide at the hotel. Oh and the shopping doesn't hurt either!
Here are some updated pictures of the girls. My sister Kim took them for me and I think they turned out awesome. Especially the ones of Presley. I swear if that child even sees a camera in the same room as her she starts to cry.






don't worry as time goes on you will quickly be saying things like I need the camera so I can blog about this, or you will be doing anything and a good blog idea post will come to your mind. Have fun in Utah.
ReplyDeleteYou have such cute girls!! Have fun in Utah!
ReplyDelete