I am so excited I get to be there, your kid's birthday party's always looks so fun and cute.
Okay, how did you do that invite?! Totally cute and Megan wants a Tangled party too, I think we're doing the second weekend in May. Love it!
My sister did it for me in photoshop. She already has the template, if you send me a photo of Megan (e-mail it full size) I can see if she will do one up for you.
I am so excited I get to be there, your kid's birthday party's always looks so fun and cute.
ReplyDeleteOkay, how did you do that invite?! Totally cute and Megan wants a Tangled party too, I think we're doing the second weekend in May. Love it!
ReplyDeleteMy sister did it for me in photoshop. She already has the template, if you send me a photo of Megan (e-mail it full size) I can see if she will do one up for you.
ReplyDelete