The day of Presley's birthday party she tired out before she got to eat her cake, so of course we saved her the best part, one of the Shrek babies and she got to eat it today.
Here she is, so excited when she realized she got the entire thing to herself.
Taking the first bite....
And it is delicious, ha ha ha!!
Here is the famous grouchy eyes. This is what I get when I ask her to smile!
Eventually she gave up on the fork and went straight to taking bites right out of the baby itself, much easier.
All finished. She did a pretty good job too of cleaning it off (Carter only helped a little!)




The 4th picture is the greatest ever! Next time you want pics took of her I'm refusing to do it without a shrek baby Cake!! I've never seen her smile on camera so much!!!
ReplyDelete