So on May 5th, 2011 my little girl had her "Golden Birthday", she turned
5 on the 5th!
Of course everything was Rapunzel because she is in LOVE with Rapunzel and has changed her name to Rapunzel!
Here are some pictures of the very special day.
Here is what Paytin woke up to for her birthday morning,
a brand new Rapunzel bike! She was so excited she rode it around the house all morning.
She walked up to me later that morning and said "Mom I am just so excited!"
I went to Playschool with Paytin that morning to help out in the class, Paytin brought cake pops
for everyone for her birthday.
yummy!!!
Here are some shots of her at school
That night we had a pizza party and cupcakes. Here are the pink and purple Rapunzel themed cupcakes we had.
Then we opened presents! The best part! Paytin was so excited she literally tore through them all in about 30 seconds. I am not sure she even knew what was in them she opened them so fast.
And her favourite. A new Rapunzel dress.
And a new Rapunzel swimming suit!
After cake and presents we all went swimming (except Presley and I, who had to go to bed). We had such a fun day and Paytin already cannot wait until next year for another birthday! Next it is her Birthday Party!! I hope I survive!








No comments:
Post a Comment