Here is a picture of the girls before church on Mothers Day.
Of course in their matching outfits.
I know some people may hate it, but I love it, and will
probably dress them the same until they refuse and do otherwise!
It is pretty much impossible to get a good picture of the girls and I together
so here is the best of what I got.
We had a great day. Brock and the girls gave me a sewing machine! I have been
wanting one for a while now. Not that I expect to become a great seamstress
because we all know that will never happen, but I have really been wanting
to try to do a few small projects, and learn the basics for those things
you need done once and a while. It should be interesting to see how it
goes.
We had a fabulous steak dinner and delicious cheesecake with
homemade strawberry sauce on top for dessert. It turned out
to be a pretty perfect day!


cute outfits and great pic's. you all look beautiful
ReplyDelete