Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Major Updating.... and a lost tooth

Well considering it has been several months since I have actually updated the blog, I figure it is probably time to do so! So here goes...

On November 16, while supposedly going to sleep Paytin lost her first tooth!
I guess she felt it come out and sat up quickly which must have flung the tooth away because we were never able to find it. She was quite upset about this, so we had to write the tooth fairy a letter explaining what happened, and of course the tooth fairy understood and left her $5 in return!

Here are some pics of her cute new space left in her mouth.



And of course I had to stick a sly one of Presley in there too!


1 comment:

  1. adorable, I fell like I have not seen your kids in forever, presley looks so grown up. We might be coming down early february. If so I will let you know and we will stop in for a visit.

    ReplyDelete