Saturday, June 18, 2011

Paytin's Preschool Graduation!!!

So Paytin is now officially graduated from Preschool!

On Thursday we attended Paytin's preschool Graduation. 
I can hardly believe that I have a daughter going into Kindergarten already!
Her class sang us some of the songs they learned throughout the year, showed us as slide show of the different events they did and then got called up one by one to get their diploma's.

Here is Paytin all ready for her Graduation! She insisted on wearing
a dress (of course!)

These are the little treats she gave all of her Teachers.
She also gave them a board with a cute saying
about Teachers to hang up in the classroom.



 Here she is singing us her songs they learned


Paytin receiving her diploma and scrapbook.
The scrapbook was really cute. Her teachers had put pictures
of her and crafts she had made throughout the year in the book and
gave it to her at Graduation to keep as a memory.



I am all too concerned that sooner rather than later I will be posting her HighSchool Graduation photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment